$50,000 of New Safety Equipment Ensures Your Safety
We have taken every step possible to ensure our patients and team are safe. In addition to recommendations from the CDC, OSHA and the ADA we have invested over $50,000 in new equipment, protocols and training to dramatically reduce the risk of disease transmission to both staff and patients in our office. Below we would like to share with you just a few of the things we’ve done to ensure your safety.
- Daily temperature checks & COVID-19 screenings for all staff
- Patient temperature checks & COVID-19 screenings before office entry
- Hand sanitation on entry
- Thoughtfully reduced & widely spaced patient visits
- Skip the waiting room & go directly to an isolated treatment room
During Dental Treatment:
- Anti-bacterial & virus mouth rinse before treatment to neutralize aerosols
- New in-mouth suction system from DrySheild
- N95 masks & full coverage face shields
- 3-step surface disinfection: spray, wipe, spray
- Regular use of Biological Indicator Test Kits
Other Important Safety Changes:
- Plexiglass barriers for separation
- Misting of rooms with HOCL disinfectant between patients reduce 99.99% of bacterial & viruses
Proud to Be In-Network With
We are in network with most insurance, offer interest free financing for approved patients and comprehensive solutions for uninsured patients.
Your Advantages With Dental Care Hillsborough
At Dental Care Hillsborough we offer high-quality dental care to adults and children in a modern, comfortable office space.
- High-quality, affordable care
- A complete range of dental services for your entire family
in one convenient location
- Board certified specialists in implants and oral surgery
- Committed to ensuring patient comfort
- Modern equipment, techniques and technology
- In-network with most dental benefits plans
- Affordable solutions for non-insured patients
- Friendly and caring staff
- A focus on patient education
- Convenient hours: Open Mon-Sat from 7 a.m – 8 p.m.
* Special Offer Details: If you have eligible benefits remaining, met your deductible requirements and insurance where a co-pay is not required, your exam, x-rays and cleaning will be at no cost to you. If your insurance requires a co-pay you must pay the required out-of-pocket cost. Call (908) 458-9051